Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Well, Mexico...It's good to be back.

Hi friends and family,
 Gosh!  What a crazy two weeks it has been.  I want to start off by telling you all how at home I feel here.  When I got back two weeks ago today I just felt at home with Tex and Marissa and the family at the orphanage, our neighbors and at school.  I'm comfortable and so excited to be here with what feels like family.
 I know most of you already know that my goal this semester has been to slow down and focus more on the kids at Escuela de Nogal and on the people I'm surrounded with here and I appreciate your prayers for that.  Those prayers are being answered because in just these last two weeks I have felt more relaxed and have been able to let go and balance my time with planning for teaching and doing school work and also having some time for myself.  Don't say I told you so, but taking some time everyday just to be with God has been a big factor in this.  I pray for your continued prayers that I can balance my time and find rest, however I'm very encouraged with how things are going and how rested I'm feeling.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment