Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Birthday (Cumpleanos)!!!

Ok, so for those of you who don't know, my birthday is on December 1st...I was born in 1987 which makes me 23, (I thought I could save you some time on math.)
 This year my birthday fell on a Wednesday, and naturally I had to go to work.  This was definitely not a disappointment though, I know birthdays are always blessings, and this was no exception.  At school the fourth grade teacher taught some students Happy Birthday and they all sang for me...right before giving me a huge group hug.  I got cards from my classroom, and cake!
 That night Tex and Marissa took me out for a birthday dinner at La Casita (a little restaurant that makes empenadas).  I had my first empenadas with a group of great friends, Tex and Marissa, some friends from our bible study and another missionary named Gina.
I know I've said this before, but I am soooooooooooooooo blessed to have friends and a community in Mexico.  I want to continue to spend time in their presence learning and growing with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment