Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Prayer and Praise

Prayer:
-Please pray for continued rest both spiritually and physically.
-Please pray that we know how to best help the children learn and grow and that we can do our best doing so.
Summer sky in Mexico (from July)
-Communication: That we could all communicate our needs well to one another as we work together at the school.
 -That I can focus on why I am here and being in the moment.


Praises:
- Fall festival (Fogata):  This was one of those moments when I was reminded that I am supposed to be here and that we are making a difference.
-We are learning a ton (Bere and I) about how to best teach the students and run class, things are running smoother and smoother.  I can see that the students are learning daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment