Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello everyone!
 I had a rough time this week, remembering that my value comes from God and focusing on that instead of the acceptance of others.  But as the week went on I was very encouraged as to how much God loves me just as I am, and I was able to relax some. 
So this weekend I have been reminded of how lucky I am to be in Mexico experiencing life here.  I'm glad to be able to get to know the lifestyle here and form relationships with people here.   I went to bible study The Gathering (or La Reunion) and got to hang out, learn and pray with my some great Mexican friends.  I had a lot of fun teaching English to some crazy hoodlum kids on Friday and then came home to play wall ball with four little boys who live behind us on the railroad tracks, funny story to come later :).  And I was greatly encouraged by Roy the head of Hands and Feet Ministries praying for me and encouraging me, as well as the advice of Tex, Roy, Marissa, and John and Josh (some guys who came down to help us for a few days) to keep plugging away in school and doing my best.
Some dental technicians came to the school to show the kids how to brush their teeth.


 Overall I'm grateful that I
can just be in God's love and trust Him to work in me to make a difference in Mexico and to become who He wants me to be.  I'm especially glad that as I'm just being in God's love I get to be in Mexico.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment