Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finally! Prayer Requests!!

The biggest thing I need to ask you all for now is prayer.  I am REALLY tired, and I think burned out from teaching.  But I still have three weeks to work hard with the kids to be sure they move forward as much as possible before the end of the year.  Please pray for
1) Wisdom in giving my students instruction and assessment so that they continue             to learn as much as they can in Reading, math, and writing.
2) Perseverance in planning lessons and doing my best in the last three weeks of school.
3) A job:  I have decided to return to Colorado next year, to continue to learn as a teacher, and I would like a teaching job using the Spanish I have learned.  I think it is also important that I am teaching for my last year of my Master’s degree.  Please pray for my job searching and finding the job God wants for me. 
4) That I can enjoy and get the most out of my last month in Mexico, with the students at school, in the bible study, and with my friends here in Piedras Negras. 
5) That I would know that it is God who does the work not me, that I would rest in that and focus on that.  Also that I would be able to focus on the fact that I am in Mexico, working at the school, in to show the love of Jesus and that is most important.  Pray that I know the best way to share that with the students in this next month.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I have and will continue to pray for you. God is doing amazing work through you with the children of Nava. You are surely shining light in their lives and an inspiration to many others.

    ReplyDelete