Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Semana Santa (Spring Break!?!?!)

Ok everybody,
 So I realize that it has been like three weeks since I last updated you, and my explanation for this is both due to being really, really tired, and really really busy.
Yeah... We're that excited about it.
 I think since I last left you Mary Beth Cauthen came for a visit, and was a great help in the classroom.  She and Roy ( the head of the ministry) both helped me catch a glimpse of letting go and allowing myself to rest.  For those of you who know me well, he all but had to slap me in the face, but took my hand and led me through an oath in which I swore I wouldn't do anything that night.  Haha!  Man I needed it though, and I'm grateful for that support and wisdom.
  Speaking of breaks, today was our last day of school before a two week hiatus for Spring Break.  You guys, I'm not sure I've ever needed a break more, and I'm very excited to spend some time in Colorado recuperating in beautiful Colorado with family, friends, below 90 degree weather, and of course mountains!
 The last few weeks otherwise have been pretty normal. We have been blessed with groups, time between groups and obvious blessings at school.  I want to tell you about some of them, and then you can enjoy another picture summary of the next few weeks.  Feel free to comment if you want more information than just pictures ( you can also comment on Facebook if you don't want to subscribe to the blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment